Pet Sitting At Home
Pet sitting has been around for years, but has only recently gained popularity. You love your pets and you would love to take them everywhere you go, especially when you travel. The reality is that it just isn’t feasible all the time. So what do you do? You CAN’T bring them to a kennel, they are your baby! A great alternative is to hire a professional pet sitter who can take care of your dog and/or cat in their own home. That’s right, pet sitting in your home is an option! Does that sound too good to be true? Well, it’s not!
Benefits of Pet Sitting At Home
For the Pet Owner
- In your absence, you would feel that your home is secure, knowing that someone will be going there multiple times each day.
- Having pet sitting at your home eliminates the trauma of having to leave your pet while you are away or carrying it along with you.
- You would not have to impose your pet on your friends and family and their homes.
- Your home is set up properly for your pet(s) and you would not have to worry about your pet being in someone else’s home.
- Pet Sitting at home IS NOT A KENNEL!
For the Pet
- They remain home in the environment they are used to.
- Retain their familiarity with sights, smells and sounds and does not have to adapt to any of those things in a new environment.
- Keep their regular feeding routine.
- They receive love and personal attention from a professional.
- Eliminate the trauma of having to travel or with an unfair environment.
Why Choose A Professional Pet Sitter?
Professional pet sitters are just what the description implies, they are professional. While having friends, family, or neighbors care for your pets may seem like a logical choice, professional pet sitters have the experience necessary to care for your animals.
A Professional Pet Sitter Is:
- Trained and experienced in working with all types of pet personalities and will know how to tailor your pet’s care based on their individual likes, dislikes, fears, and habits.
- Someone who knows how to identify and avoid potentially dangerous situations, and can react quickly and effectively when necessary.
- Someone who can administer medications.
- Able to tell if your pet needs veterinary attention.
- Someone with a backup plan in case of emergencies, car troubles or illness.
So the next time you have to go out of town, hire a professional pet sitting company like Muddy Paws. In fact, you can schedule services at any time here. Keep your pets home and in great hands!